Our client is company based in multiple EU countries with it's roots in the Netherlands. They've a few big e-learning and news/media platforms that are serving a wide audience.
Daily you'll work on the existing cloud environment and bringing that to the next level. You'll be working hand in hand with implementation managers and other IT managers to design new solutions together with the business. Your role is focussed on the architectural aspects as well as building key relationships with internal customers, suppliers and other 3th parties.
In order to do this, you'll need a deep understanding of most of AWS services together with multicloud principles and the Azure cloud. You need to have a proven trackrecord of delivering in digital service development as well as operations management.
-a relevant higher education level and/or relevant experience.
- relevant AWS architect certifications. Nice to have are AWS security certifications and Azure architect/security certifications.
- worked 3+ years in design and implementation with public cloud based solutions.
- Knowledge of common software used in enterprises, such as Active Directory, Sql Server, SAP and Citrix.
- are experienced with networking principles, architectures and topologies, both in the cloud and on-premise is a requirement.
- Experience with automation such as powershell, bash, cloud formation and terraform.
- also have good documentation, presentation and communications skills in English and Dutch
The workplace and team will provide you with:
- a great possibility to be part of leading digital media and learning service development and operations.
- a working place in Amersfoort, which will give you an opportunity to work with great colleagues. (Remote first now)
- a challenge for yourself while supporting our business to be on top of digital services.
Bart van der Lugt - Partner at Sentimus
Tel/Whatsapp: + 31 6 41 23 90 92