A Dutch media company with multiple websites for the football industry.
The HQ is located in Amsterdam, fully remote working is possible.
Do you like to work on high-traffic websites and online environments? Then you’re in the right place at the right time!
Our client has multiple websites that are high-traffic environments, currently running on the Magnolia CMS system.
They’re looking for a medior to senior back-end developer that already has experience in building high-traffic websites with the Magnolia CMS.
The teams work via the Scrum philosophy, and delivers in sprints.
We would like to see that the candidate is someone that brings in experience and a vote on his or her own.
In the team, we all bear the responsibility for the end product and thus everyone is involved in every phase, from analytics to development, from deployment to testing.
Hours per week:
- 3 years of experience with the Magnolia CMS;
- Worked with high-traffic multi-server setups (3 million unique visitors per month);
- Strong experience with Solr, KeyCloak and caching principles;
- Ability to create Magnolia modules from scratch;
- Steady front-end skills (JS/HTML);
- Preferable experience with Selenium;
- You’ve a strong enthusiasm, your autonomously driven to deliver;
40 hours per week, fulltime
If you’re interested please sollicitate through the button, if you’ve questions - please contact: Rene van Wensen on: firstname.lastname@example.org