A Dutch media company with multiple websites for the football industry.
The HQ is located in Amsterdam, fully remote working is possible.
Do you like to work on high-traffic websites and online environments? Than you’re in the right place at the right time!
Our client has multiple websites that are high-traffic environments, currently running on the Magnolia CMS system.
They’re looking for a medior to senior back-end developer that already has experience in building high-traffic websites with the Magnolia CMS.
The teams work via the Scrum philosophy, and delivers in sprints.
We would like to see that the candidate is someone that brings in experience and a vote on his or her own.
In the team, we all bear the responsibility for the end product and thus everyone is involved in every phase, from analytics to development, from deployment to testing.
- 3 years of experience with the Magnolia CMS & back-end Java API building;
- Experience with high-traffic websites in combination with the Magnolia CMS;
- Strong experience with Solr, KeyCloak and caching principles;
- You’ve a strong enthusiasm, your autonomously driven to deliver;
- You’ve a strong preference for working together as a team, even if you work remote meaning that you’re open to visit the HQ in Amsterdam once in a while;
Terms & conditions:
For remote workers, we offer freelance contracts with international market conform rates.
For candidates that would like to join the Amsterdam HQ, we offer a market conform Dutch salary depending on your skillset.
Hours per week:
40 hours per week, fulltime
If you’re interested please sollicitate through the button, if you’ve questions - please contact: Bart van der Lugt on: firstname.lastname@example.org