Do you like to work in an environment where you can express your innovative spirit and actively enrich colleagues with your knowledge and experience? Then the position must be for you!
As a Front-end Angular Developer you will work on building and developing advanced web apps. You continuously improve (web) apps, architecture, APIs, etc., in which you can play at your own discretion with new tools and techniques that you believe in.
They work with:
- Java 11/12, Spring, Springboot, Spring MVC, REST, MicroServices, Event sourcing, CQRS, Kafka, Axon
- Scrum, Agile, Cloud, AWS, Lambda, Dependency Management, SoapUI, TestNG, Selenium, Docker
What they offer:
- Plenty of room for creativity, innovation and own initiative;
- Brilliant and innovative working atmosphere; including a real relaxation area with table tennis;
- Lunches and drinks;
- 26 vacation days;
- Laptop, telephone, travel allowance, good pension scheme, etc.
- Monthly salary; even twice at the end of the year.
- HBO+ and analytical thinking;
- Experience with Angular (minimum 2+) and further Angular experiments in your free time, simply because it makes you happy;
- Dedication to test and manage what you have created (JEST, GIT, AWS);
- An English language proficiency with which you can at least smoothly exchange knowledge and feedback with your colleagues;
- A sincere Agile way of working and ideas.
Contact Victoria Grishko
06 23 25 41 85