We are looking for a Lean Product manager for a young startupcompany providing mapping, perception and autonomy solutions.
As a Product Manager you understand the steps to manage the pain of the customers. You can find any solution by defining and testing a minimum viable product. And out of this analysis you know how to hit a go-to-market strategy, a win-win business model, and a scale up strategy.
What will you do:
- Understand the market and customer requirements and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Help define a product vision and strategy while gathering product requirements.
- Write Concept Articulation Documents to be able to explain to higher management what the problem is you are trying to fix, why and how.
- Launch new products and features,
- Work with CTO, engineering team, business development, marketing, and partnerships to deliver products/services.
- Develop innovative solutions and a product roadmap to address customer needs by collaborating across regions, product areas, and functions.
- 5 years of Technical Product Management experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or practical experience in technical environment.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. Track record of successful product delivery from inception to launch.
- Entrepreneurial hands-on mentality.
Contact Victoria Grishko
06 23 25 41 85