We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Engineer with 7+ years of experience in software development (design, implementation and integration). The activities will take place within the ‘Data Delivery Service’ (DDS) department which develops all tools to process the datasets of the various digital geographic map data providers.
What will you do:
- Developing and maintaining highly advanced software tool-sets which are used to test digital geographic databases.
- Creating and updating SW documentation.
- Performing peer code reviews.
- Performing developer tests on your own code.
- You will be a part of a scrum team.
What they offer:
- > 7 Years experience in software development (design, implementation and integration),
- A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science,
- Knowledge of Linux both as development and execution platform is a must,
- Advanced ractical experience in (embedded) software development using modern C++ and Python is a must
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms ,
- Experience with (complex) SQL queries,
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and/or Airflow,
- Perfect English,
- A competitive salary
- An initial one-year contract with the prospect of an indefinite contract
- 25 vacation days, 5 compensation days
- One extra month’s salary per year (‘13th month’), plus 8% holiday allowance annually
- Flexible working hours
- Training opportunities
- Pension and health insurance scheme
Contact Victoria Grishko
06 23 25 41 85